Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 202



July 21, 2011

the one where I spent the day babysitting, which included taking the boys to the movies to see “Zookeeper” and going to the Pebble Creek golf course to practice on the driving range. And afterward I finally got to discover who has been lifting me up and leaving me gifts all summer long!! AH!

When Jackie said “Open your eyes and turn around,” I couldn’t have been happier to see Tiffany’s beautiful smiling face! I love this girl so much, and I still can’t believe she did so much for me out of pure love! (I was actually so overcome with emotion that I completely forgot to take a picture, so I figured this one from AA91 would do!) Tiffany, YOU ARE AMAZING and I love to you the moon and back! Dancing at the Hall until 2am to celebrate = perfect way to end the day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment