Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 157



June 6, 2011

the one where we celebrated Kristin’s 21st birthday! I love you so much, my dear friend, and I hope your day was wonderful! Enjoying tons of deliciousness at Cheddars + Kristin’s first Maui Margarita + spending time with friends = today. was. AWESOME. Happy birthday Kristin! PS: Did you know J-Biebs and Chris Brown have a song together?! You’re going to love it:

And in other news, I just heard that Taylor Jungmann (aka one of my classmates from kindergarten through high school) who pitches for t.u. was drafted by the Milwaukee Brewers today! Holy guacamole! I still remember the day Ms. Marsh joked about how much I helped him when we were lab partners in high school chemistry…she said I should sign a contract with him: in exchange for helping him in chemistry, I should get 10% of his earnings when he goes pro. AND HE DID. WhydidInottakehimuponthat?​! Life, you really are something else!

http://www.statesman.com/b​logs/content/shared-gen/bl​ogs/austin/longhorns/entri​es/2011/06/06/jungmann_dra​fte.html?cxntfid=blogs_bev​o_beat

No comments:

Post a Comment