Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 159



June 8, 2011

the one where I started studying for the GRE as soon as I poured my morning bowl of Special K, and later I started researching and narrowing down my options for graduate school. (Overwhelming? QUITE.) Many of the programs I looked into would take between 7-9 semesters to complete (EEK), while only 2 of them have 5-semester degree plans. And all of them were so expensive I could have cried! I know in my heart that God will always provide—I mean, He did spoil me with 4 years of free undergrad…but I’m beginning to feel like after I leave A&M, the reality of having to pay for graduate school going to roundhouse kick me in the face.

Little did Joanna know that sticking her pretty little homemade decoration on our kitchen window would bring me some consolation today! (And of course Mass and Adoration helped a lot too!)

Oh God, I thank you so much for leading me to the Terry Foundation, and for giving Mr. and Mrs. Terry such kind and generous hearts. I just pray that there are other generous people out there who want to help me attend graduate school next year. I know that You never fail to provide for me, so again I will place all my trust in You. I pray that You hold my hand and guide me through all of this so that I can do Your will. Love, Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment