Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 132



May 12, 2011

the one where I woke up in my dorm for the last time ever, packed up all my stuff, moved out during a thunderstorm, went home, and planned out a schedule of my week in France! Special thanks to Natalia, Nicolas, Eddie, and Andrew, who gave me plenty of suggestions, advice, and adventure ideas for this next week!

Since I won’t have my laptop with me, I won’t be able to post a picture every day…but I’ll have my camera and a journal with me so I can continue my 365 Days project, Facebook-free! I’ll update everyone when I get back! (Aaand as soon as I get over the whole jet-lag thing.)

I’m really excited, but also a little nervous, since A) I’ve never been on a plane before, B) I’ve never left the states before, C) I’ve heard that Paris has a lot of scam artists, and D) all of the above. So prayers would be much appreciated! I love you all! Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment