Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 154



June 3, 2011

the one where Atalie and I went to First Friday in Bryan! (Words can’t express how thankful I am to know this girl—I love you so much, my dear friend!) I think this day could best be summed up in one of my infamous equations: Catching up + dinner at Caffe Capri + eating strawberry ice cream cones while walking through the streets of downtown Bryan + enjoying art stores, antique shops, and live bands + watching horse-drawn carriage rides + listening to our friends from Texas Riot jam at Schotzi’s on Northgate until midnight + driving home singing Adele’s “Rolling in the Deep” at the top of our lungs = we really should do this more often! Oh I just I love summer nights, wonderful friends, and great music!

PS: Check out this article about St. Mary’s! I’m so blessed that I’ve been given the opportunity to live in College Station, go to A&M, and grow closer to Christ by all that He provides us at St. Mary’s!
http://www.ncregister.com/​site/article/saying-howdy-​to-the-faith/

No comments:

Post a Comment