Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 166



June 15, 2011

the one where Erica bought all of Leadership tickets for the midnight premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2! One month until AA92, and one month until HP7. WHOOP! Studying at Sweet’s + getting to hang out with Kristyn + catching up with Katelynn for about an hour after Mass + coming home from an Adoration hour to find a bag of goodies (including strawberries, nutella, chocolate chip cookies, and a singing card!) sitting by my front door = talk about serendipity!

Dear Father, thank you for blessing me with so many wonderful moments so far this year...and for the gift of time! I realize that this season of life has given me a lot of time to focus on my relationship with you, and that has allowed me to grow more fully into the person that you desire me to be. I think about how busy I'm going to be when I'm in graduate school, and then working in the real world every day, and possibly having a husband and kids to care for--and it makes me realize what a gift this season really is. And while I'm really looking forward to all that awaits in me the future, I'm thankful that I've been given the opportunity to take each day as it comes, grow in the virtue of patience, and use all the extra time I have in this season to grow closer to You.

PS: I also pray that you bless Joanna for being an awesome friend and introducing me to Sweet Eugene's Mudslides, and my anonymous friend for supporting me and leaving me goodies as preparations for Aggie Awakening pick up this month! (Both of them are really helping me focus on the GRE and AA92!) All my love, Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment