Monday, December 26, 2011

Day 360



December 26, 2011

the one where I spent the day with Momsie, and drove over to the new house to watch the sunset. Beautiful.

Can you believe there are only 5 more days until Day 365? This year has been such a journey! Many people have been asking me if I’m planning to continue my project into next year, or if I’m going to stop once 2012 arrives. And my answer has been the same every time…I honestly don’t know! I really don’t even know how many people keep up with it, but I am curious as to what everyone thinks! Please feel free to comment on this picture or message me if you’d like to share your thoughts or suggest anything! (Don’t be shy; I really want to know! :) And no, I won’t think you’re a creeper!) Much love, Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment