Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 349



December 15, 2011

the one where I was reunited with my dear Carolyn! I don’t think words can properly describe the impact this girl has had on my life these past few years I’ve been in Aggieland, but I can assure you that I would not be the person I am today if it weren’t for her! She’s helped me to grow in ways I would have never imagined, and I am so thankful for the blessing she is in my life!

Spending hours catching up + telling stories about this semester’s adventures + hearing all about life in Italy + laughing like crazy + dinner at Jason’s Deli (the same place we had our first-ever “friend date” freshman year! Oh, the memories!) + giving and receiving gifts + realizing ways we’ve grown over the past few months and sharing graces God has revealed to us + hanging out with Carolyn for the first time since Day 214 = today couldn’t have been better! :)

Enjoy today’s Christmas song!

No comments:

Post a Comment