Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 340



December 6, 2011

the one where I got my hair cut, had a wonderful lunch date with Atalie (and discovered the nutella latte at MugWalls…heaven in a cup, I tell you!), and danced the night away at the KTB Formal! (Dear Brooke, thank you for getting down on one knee and asking me to be your date to the formal tonight. I am honored. :) Also, thank you for the packet of Chick Fil A honey roasted barbecue sauce. It means so much that you remembered my favorite condiment! All my love, Jamie)

Taking awkward prom pictures with my beautiful roomies + making sure to request the Wobble + getting all dressed up + being goofy with our masquerade masks = hilarious. So thankful for today!

PS: ONLY ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL I’M REUNITED WITH MY CAROLYN! AH!

PPS: Happy Feast Day of St Nicholas!

PPPS: Enjoy the Christmas song of the day! :) This guy has the craziest voice, and the video is so funny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment