Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 335



December 1, 2011

the one where April decorated our fridge to ring in the first day of December! (Have I mentioned how much I LOVE my roommates? And how I cannot BELIEVE the year is going by so quickly?) I also had to snap a picture of these little post-it notes I saw in the ladies restroom on the first floor of Evans! From what I’ve heard, Operation Beautiful is a simple movement with the great mission of reminding every woman that she is beautiful. Way to spread the love! Rock on.

PS: in honor of the holiday season, I’m going to begin the countdown to Christmas by sharing 25 of my favorite Christmas songs with you! Ready for the first one? It’s one of my all-time favorites, and cracks me up every time! And it’s a cappella, so what could be better? Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment