Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 344



December 10, 2011

the one where the evening began with ham and noodles…and ended that way too. :) Allow me to explain:

Since Erik’s mom calls him “Ham,” and my dad has always called me “Noodles,” my best friend (who is SO thoughtful!) made the two for dinner. It. Was. AWESOME. After that we went ice skating (and I only half-way wiped out, unless you count the time I had a huge giggle fit and almost ran into a wall!), drank hot chocolate, and talked about life. And just when I thought the night couldn’t get any better, Erik led me outside to a magical land of Christmas lights and Michael Buble singing this song and we danced in the moonlight. Long story short, tonight my best friend asked me to be his girlfriend. And I said yes. (Actually I said “yes ba!” HA!) Best. Day. EVER! My heart is overflowing with thankfulness!

No comments:

Post a Comment