Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 356



December 22, 2011

the one where I spent the day with Rachel! I’m so blessed to have such a beautiful and hilarious cousin! Buying each other Christmas presents + being goofy + debating over whether or not we should take a picture with mall Santa (maaaybe not…) + instead deciding to use pictures from Rachel’s phone to remember today (it’s hard to believe these are from a phone!) + spontaneously bursting into song throughout our shopping adventures = these are a few of my favorite things! :)

The Christmas song of the day is actually a medley, and it’s not so much about the songs as it is about the artists! In honor of Rachel, I’m posting a video of her favorite group, Il Volo! (Which I also like to refer to as “the Italian Jonas brothers” or “Josh Groban’s Italian cousins” or “the ones that remind me of Uncle Jesse.” Watch the video to see what I mean!) Hope you’re as blown away by their voices as we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment