Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 337



December 3, 2011

the one where my roommate’s last name changed from Roggow to Gagnon! (AH!) There’s just nothing quite like the beauty of two becoming one, revealing Christ’s love to the world through their love for each other!

Morning Bridal Brunch with the girls + a hair/makeup/jewelry/dress/perfume/shoe/flower party with friends and family + trying to decide what I liked looking at more--Katelynn walking down the aisle, or George's face watching her! + a beautiful exchange of vows + celebrating and dancing the night away + ringing bells to say farewell to the newlyweds = “and now for the first time, I am happy to introduce…Mr. and Mrs. George Gagnon!” I’m so blessed to have such a wonderful couple in my life. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness! :)

PS: I know this isn’t a Christmas song…but it’s one of my favorites, and it’s the song that played as Katelynn walked down the aisle! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment