Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 297



October 24, 2011

the one where my antibodies spent the day in an epic battle against the pathogens! Yes, I’m feeling a bit under the weather, which makes sense considering how busy I’ve been combined with the little sleep I’ve gotten over the past week. So today was officially dubbed Recovery Day and was spent sleeping in, drinking herbal tea, listening to the song below on repeat, eating soup, and resting in Thomas and Lucas’ dorm in between classes. They are so good to me, they even made me go get Yogurtland with them tonight, and I must say it brightened my day quite a bit! I may have also heard that today marks Thomas and Ashley’s first year of togetherness… so to celebrate, Thomas was sure to get plenty of Reese’s to remind him of you, Ashley. (Awww, I know, right?) PB&C for the win.


No comments:

Post a Comment