Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 283



October 10, 2011

the one where I celebrated Columbus Day by dominating my linguistics exam, studying all afternoon, and coming home to find a secret delivery from my wonderful Tiffany! During AA92 this summer, she introduced me to Seattle’s Best Coffee, and I fell in love with it…so the other day, I told her that I’ve got a busy week ahead of me, and I’ve been having trouble finding this awesome coffee at the store, AND LOOK WHAT I FOUND BY MY FRONT DOOR TODAY!! Good. Ness. Today’s blessing may just look like a picture of awesome coffee, but the real blessing of the day is YOU, Tiffany! (The award for “Most Giving Friend” definitely goes to you!) How lucky am I to have this sweet and encouraging lady in my life? I’m so thankful for you, it’s kind of unreal. :) Love you!

Aaand here's the song that's been stuck in my head today!

No comments:

Post a Comment