Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 293



October 20, 2011

the one where I revisited one of my favorite places to study on campus before my anatomy exam. Funny story: so if you keep up with this project, you probably know that I have a pretty rosy view of life for the most part. I’m very easily captivated by beauty, and I also tend to romanticize life and pretend like I’m in a movie…so it makes sense that I would be drawn to study in a place covered with these my freshman year! Well the funny thing is, back then, I snuck into this little overgrown garden area to do some last-minute reviewing about 30 minutes before my exam…and while it was a beautiful moment while it lasted, it would have been much better if the sprinklers hadn’t gone off on me! I kind of got annihilated, and was forced to laugh at myself! Thankfully my dorm was nearby, so I had a chance to quickly change into some dry clothes before my test! But yes, it was quite a moment revisiting this little overgrown alcove on southside.

No comments:

Post a Comment