Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day 285



October 12, 2011

the one where I tried to slow down by sitting outside the Bright building sipping on an iced latte and trying to simply focus on the feeling of a cool breeze on my face. (If I could, I’d give it a sweet little smooch on the cheek for being so awesome.) If only it were possible to take a picture of the wind! I’m realizing more and more everyday that many of the greatest blessings in life simply cannot be captured in pictures.

But a lot can! We have a sweet cat (who April named “Oprah”), and she’s been hanging out around Casa Agape lately, but she needs a home! We’ve been feeding her, but we aren’t allowed to have pets. :( So please, if anyone would like to adopt Oprah, let us know!

Enjoy the song of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment