Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day 287



October 14, 2011

the one where I accepted an Aggie Awakening #93 marriage proposal! Raymond used pictures from my 365 Days to make a scavenger hunt that led me all around St. Mary’s, and even though I almost messed up the entire thing by getting distracted during Clue #2, I still managed to maneuver my way through the puzzle…in about an hour! (Hahaha! Sorry for the hold up!) And after reminiscing about Days 111, 126, 173, 198, and 274, I ended up finding Raymond in the Mary Grotto outside the church! All I can say is, my real husband has some big shoes to fill!

Dancing the night away at the Lighthouse + choosing an EPIC table theme + laughing my head off while watching Will and Casey do the Wobble more expressively than I ever knew possible = PERFECT way to celebrate the end of this crazy week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment