Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 279



October 6, 2011

the one where I spent some time with Thomas and Lucas, who are celebrating their 19th birthday tomorrow!! Only our class schedules conflict on Fridays, so I gave them their presents, took them to YogurtLand, and spent some time hanging out with them today! (Yes, I do realize this is my 3rd post this week that involves eating sugary deliciousness…I’m aware of this! However, I feel like celebrations call for that sort of thing, so I’m going to associate “week of eating fro-yo & gelato” with “week of things to celebrate!”) Hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow, guys! Happy birthday to two of the most hilarious and random velociraptor impersonators I know! :)

Aaand here’s the song of the day! It pretty much sums up the entire purpose of my 365 Days of ABCs!

No comments:

Post a Comment