Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day 265



September 22, 2011

the one where I spent the entire day studying, and finally got my first A&P exam out of the way! Although there were many blessings today, my favorite one happened right after my test: I took the bus to campus this morning, and completely forgot that the bus schedule changes at night! When I left Heldenfels, I was positive I was going to have to sit at the bus stop, in the dark, all by myself, for 30 minutes to an hour until the next bus came. But once again, God was looking out for me! The next bus came literally RIGHT as I got there, so it worked out perfectly! However, I didn’t take pictures of any of that…but that worked out too, because I just so happened to get an email from the Terry Foundation today with this picture in it! So I’m going to go ahead and let this photo represent the official countdown to 2012!! Can you believe there are only 100 more days until Day 365?

No comments:

Post a Comment