Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 248



September 5, 2011

the one where the weather was so beautiful, I wished I could kiss it! It felt so nice outside that I got to campus early just to walk around and enjoy the blessings of a cool breeze and crisp fall air! And to make things even better, we learned the International Phonetic Alphabet in Linguistics (which you’ll be seeing more of soon I’m sure), laughed our way through another STAT class (I’m telling you, my professor is hilarious!), and then I randomly decided to take the bus back home. BEST. DECISION. EVER. Because I ran into my sweet friend Priscilla, who I haven’t been able to properly catch up with since 2010! AH! What are the chances that we’d be on the same bus route, and the same bus, at the same time? God is too cool. Inviting Priscilla over for a catch-up sesh + eating freshly-baked cookies (thank you, Brooke & April!) + realizing how close together we live = so awesome! We’ll be doing this again I’m sure! (And I’ll actually think to get a picture of it when it does!) Ending the day by dressing up like Backstreet Boys with Dylan for our SMYRT Retreat Leader reveal = icing on the cake that was today!

No comments:

Post a Comment