Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 240



August 28, 2011

the one where we tried to make the last day of summer as long as we possibly could. Getting to see these beautiful girls at our beginning-of-the-year Terry Scholar orientation + doing a 500-piece puzzle with my roomies + watching Brooke and Vanessa play Super Smash Bros all afternoon + getting to carry up the offertory gifts during Mass with Nia and Rachel + a mini Welcome Weekend family dinner at Cheddar’s + coming home to see my roomies watching Rango + eating Dunkaroos = it’s bittersweet to see the end…but this has seriously been the best summer of all time!

From spending a week in Paris, to forming new and amazing friendships with my Aggie Awakening leadership homies, to living in St. Clare’s Cottage for 2 months, to spending time nurturing friendships old and new, to road trippin’ across Texas looking into graduate schools, to watching friends celebrate birthdays, get engaged, & get married, to watching my brothers graduate from high school and join me in Aggieland—this summer has been ridiculously blessed, and I couldn’t be more thankful!

And I’ll share this song with you since I’ve been singing it all day!


No comments:

Post a Comment