Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 217



August 5, 2011

the one where Rachel and I window-shopped at La Cantera until we dropped, ate a delicious pizza from a coal brick oven, spent waaay too much time admiring all the expensive things in Anthropologie (where I found 2 of my favorite books, and where the lighting was so nice that Rachel made me model for her in the fitting rooms…which I guess was a good thing because some of you want to see my fresh cut), and having some much-needed cousin bonding time! Then we celebrated Les and Patsy ’s 44th wedding anniversary by taking them out for Chinese, and ended the evening with popcorn, The Prince of Egypt (“look at your life through Heaven’s eyes!”), and watching as much of Secretariat as we could before we fell asleep. So thankful for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment