Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 321



November 17, 2011

the one where I had a catch-up date with my Atalie! My sweet friend, I don’t know if words can properly describe how much our friendship has meant to me over the past few years. You were one of the first people I met at A&M, and right off the bat I knew we were kindred spirits! I have so many great memories of us pondering life on grassy hills, running in the rain, driving around with the windows down blasting classical music…and remember that magical day sophomore year when we discovered nutella? LIFE-CHANGING. (Pretty sure we finished that first jar within 48 hours of it being in our dorm. And I have no doubt we’re better people because of it.) Needless to say, being your friend has blessed my life more than you know!

I can’t believe I forgot to take a picture with you during our sushi date—you’d think after 320 straight days of picture-takin’ I’d have this down…but I’m realizing that there are moments in life where the thought of pulling a camera out of your bag doesn’t cross your mind. And it’s those moments that don’t require pictures for us to remember them! However, I just rediscovered our roommate pictures from sophomore year and made a montage, mwahaha! You are my blessing of the day. Love you, my sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment